Monday, February 21, 2011

unit 10 http://ann-cooper.blogspot.com

Hello Everyone,
It is hard to believe that this class is over and we made it to the end.  Thanks to everyone for their wonderful blogs and comments on my blogs.  I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck towards integral health.  Good luck in your continued education and future goals.
Psychologically I started out in unit 3 at a 7 and I still feel that I am at a 7.  This is partially due to the fact that I went through a recent breakup 2 weeks ago.  I have been doing pretty well with my goal of practicing the relaxation exercises and intend to keep this up.  I have not been going to pilates class for the last 3 weeks due to an ankle injury so I hope to get back to class as soon as possible.  I still would like to check into a yoga class for the relaxation.
Physically I started out at a 5 and now feel that I am at a 7.  I am going to the gym 6 days a week most of the time.  I have started incorporating weight training into my weekly schedule 3 times a week instead of just two.  I have not set higher goals for myself including better nutritional choices, focusing on abdominal workouts, and increasing the intensity of my workouts. 
Spiritually I have went from  a 7 to a 5 so I have not done as well in this area as I hoped to.  I still need to improve my walk and faith in the Lord.  However, I have started standing up for my beliefs, wants, needs, and values.  For this, I do feel better about myself.
During this course I have grown so much including living a healthier lifestyle with regular physical activity, better nutritional choices, and practicing the relaxation exercises.  This class has made a significant change in my life and opened my eyes to how risky the choices that I was making were for my health in the long run.  Thanks to our great instructor and awesome students who have helped me make this change in my life.  I will always be grateful to each and everyone of you.  Yes, I have developed improved well being.  The most rewarding part has been the increased knowledge of relaxation exercises that will improve my overall well being and I can share the knowledge that I have gained with others.  Thank you. 
The most difficult thing for me is the exercises that require visualization.  I have a hard time with that but would like to continue working on it so I can reap the benefits of the exercises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment